Nikon SLR Cameras

Anyone have any experience with the canon eos rebel t3?

Erika
Erika

I asked a question yesterday about the canon rebel t3 vs a nikon entry level dslr and have decided to go with the canon. Does anyone have any experience with this camera? Do you have any feedback/tips? I'm very excited to get it and start using it, and I thought it would be nice to get some feedback!

Jim A
Jim A

The experience I have is with two other Canon dslr cameras. The XS, which I own, is just below the t3 on the upgrade scale and is an excellent camera. I've only read about one problem with the t3 that an individual had and I don't know exactly what that problem was since he / she didn't mention the specific problem.

One thing you can be sure of is that Canon has top standards when it comes to technical quality, and general all around quality of their equipment. Canon is one of only two brands chosen by world wide professionals for the quality and longevity of their gear.

Tips: The first one would be if you're investing in a dslr learn how to properly operate it. Don't plan on using it like a point and shoot because you'll be way under using the camera.

If you're truly interested in photography I'd also suggest a short photo course so you can learn how to use the camera's manual settings, learn framing, composition, lighting and the relationship between
ISO, shutter speed, aperture and light. This knowledge is essential to doing serious photography.